With your permission, we may share essential personal information with third parties who provide Similar services. When we share personal information with third-party service providers, we require that they use your personal information and other information only for the purpose of providing services to us and subject to terms consistent with this policy. Other than for the purpose of providing services, we will not sell or otherwise disclose your information to any other entity.
Wherever your Personal Information is held within Cueball, the company shall take reasonable steps to protect it from unauthorized access or disclosure. Cueball is committed to protecting the security of your personal information. We store the personal information you provide on computer systems with limited access, which are located in controlled facilities. When we transmit highly confidential information, we protect it through the use of encryption.
You may choose whether or not to provide Personal Information to Cueball. If you choose not to provide the Personal Information then you may be unable to access certain options, offers, and services that involve our interaction with you. If you chose to have a relationship with Cueball, Cueball will continue to contact you in connection with that business relationship.
Where Cueball gets your Personal Information on the Site, Cueball intends to explain why Personal Information will be collected and whether Cueball plans to share such Personal Information outside or with those working on Cueball’s behalf. Unless the transfer of Personal Information is legally required, Cueball will not transfer Personal Information without your permission to third parties.
In the event that you do provide Personal Information, Cueball shall maintain accurate Personal Information that you have provided. Where Cueball collects Personal Information from you on the Site, its aim is to provide a means of contacting Cueball whenever you need to update or correct that Information.
Personal Information will be kept confidential and will be used for our research, marketing, and strategic client analysis objectives and other internal business purposes only. We do not sell or rent Personal Information, except that your Personal Information shall be shared with our business partners/franchisees and you shall be deemed to have given consent to the same. We will share Personal Information only under the circumstances where we are compelled by law (including court orders) to do so.
In all your interactions with Cueball staff and employees, we solicit that they be treated with courtesy and respect. Cueball is committed to a zero tolerance culture towards rude, inappropriate, threatening and abusive language or behavior.
We also reserve the right to pursue appropriate legal action under extreme circumstances.
- CUEBALL values your trust and is committed to preserve its User’s/Member’s privacy and thus acknowledges the need for its protection to inculcate trust among its users and in order to honour that trust, CUEBALL adheres to ethical standards in gathering, using, and safeguarding any information you provide.
- It is a common practice that the users use the general information of the website or product without disclosing his/her personal information, however CUEBALL has the policy which makes the user agree to our policies.
- If you wish not to agree with any of the terms and conditions of this Policy, kindly refrain from using the Website.
- The Website/Services/products records the information you provide when you download and register for the Application or Services or products. When you register with us, you generally provide your personal details to us while registering with us. CUEBALL keeps these details confidential and we generally use this Information to contact you from time to time, to provide you with the Services, important information, required notices and marketing promotions.
- It is the sole responsibility of the user to provide correct details otherwise the firm will not be responsible for any legal trouble the user or member may face for providing false information.
- CUEBALL will, at all times, provide the option to you, not to provide the Personal Information or Sensitive Personal Information, which it seeks from you. Further, you can, at any time while using the Services/products/website, also have an option to withdraw your consent given earlier to it, to use such Personal Information or Sensitive Personal Information. Withdrawal of the consent by you is required to be sent in writing to us at the contact details provided in this Policy below and the final decision will be taken by the legal team of CUEBALL.
- CUEBALL uses the collected Information to analyse trends, to conduct research, to administer the Application/Services and products, to learn about each user’s learning patterns and movements around the Application/Services and products and to gather demographic information and usage behaviour about its user base as a whole. Aggregated and individual, anonymized and non-anonymized data may periodically be transmitted to external service providers to help us improve the Application, products and its Services. CUEBALL will share your information with third parties only in the ways that are described below in this Policy which includes information:-
- As required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process;
- When it believes in good faith (doctrine of uberrima fides) that the disclosure is necessary to protect its rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, address security or technical issues or respond to a government request;
- With its trusted services providers who work on its behalf, and do not have an independent use of the information CUEBALL discloses to them, and have agreed to and adhered to the rules set forth in this Policy;
- To protect against imminent harm to the rights, property or safety of the Website. or its users or the public as required or permitted by law;
- With third party service providers in order to personalize the Website/Services/products for a better user experience and to perform behavioural analysis;
- CUEBALL may alert you by email or phone (through sms/call) to inform you about new service offerings or other information which it perceives might be useful for you.
- It is sole responsibility of the user while sharing information at the public forums and all this is done at your own risk as this information may become publicly available.
- Sending unsolicited mail messages, including, without limitation, commercial advertising and information announcements, is expressly prohibited.
- When you access CUEBALL’s Website, its servers automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit the (kindly confirm) website.
- CUEBALL retains all the mails and correspondences done by the user/member in order to improve our services.
- As the Firm is expanding and evolving day by day and thus there is a need to change its policies accordingly to cover new situations and therefore, the users and members are advised to review this Policy regularly for any changes, as continued use is deemed approval of all changes.
- If anyone violates the policy or terms and conditions, may initiate an enquiry and notify the appropriate authority thereby not restricting its right to take any legal actions against the users.
- The users and members can easily reach us at email@example.com
DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS UNDER THE GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (GDPR) OR GDPR COMPLIANCE
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. CUEBALL aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete or limit the use of your Personal Data.
If you wish to be informed about what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
The right to access, update or delete the information we have on you. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your Personal Data directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us to assist you.
The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete
The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data
The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information
The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where CUEBALL relied on your consent to process your personal information.