Terms of Service
The contents, images, pictures, graphics etc. On the site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Correction and changes are periodically made to the information herein. Cueball may make improvements and/or changes herein at any time at its sole discretion without notice. Cueball makes no representations about the accuracy of the information contained in the contents, documents and graphics on the site for any purpose. All contents, documents and graphics are provided “as is”. Cueball hereby disclaims all warranties and conditions with regard to this information, including all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for any particular purpose, title and non-infringement. In any event, Cueball shall not be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, special or other consequential damages for any use of the site, the information, or on any other hyperlinked web site, including, without limitation, any loss of profits, business interruption, loss of programs or other data on your information handling system or otherwise.
Subject to the conditions set forth herein, Cueball may, in its sole discretion, amend this Agreement and the other Terms of Service at any time by posting a revised version on the Site. Cueball will provide reasonable advance notice of any amendment, by posting the updated Terms of Service on the Site, providing notice on the Site, and/or sending you notice by email. If the Substantial Change includes an increase to Fees charged by Cueball, Cueball will provide at least 30 days’ advance notice of the change, but may not provide any advance notice for changes resulting in a reduction in Fees or any temporary or promotional Fee change. Any revisions to the Terms of Service will take effect on the noted effective date (each, as applicable, the “Effective Date”).
IF YOU AGREE TO THE TERMS OF SERVICE ON BEHALF OF AN ENTITY OR AGENCY, OR IN CONNECTION WITH PROVIDING OR RECEIVING SERVICES ON BEHALF OF AN ENTITY OR AGENCY, YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT YOU HAVE THE AUTHORITY TO BIND THAT ENTITY OR AGENCY TO THE TERMS OF SERVICE AND AGREE THAT YOU ARE BINDING BOTH YOU AND THAT ENTITY OR AGENCY TO THE TERMS OF SERVICE. IN THAT EVENT, “YOU” AND “YOUR” WILL REFER AND APPLY TO YOU AND THAT ENTITY OR AGENCY.
The term User shall refer to the user who is has visited the Site and browsing the Site. The terms ‘Site’ refers to the aforementioned websites belonging to Cueball.
- Cueball may terminate User’s access at any time for any reason whatsoever. The provisions regarding a disclaimer of warranty, accuracy of information and indemnification shall survive such termination. Cueball shall continuously monitor access to the Site.
- All content, graphics, images, pictures etc. present on the Site is the sole and exclusive property of Cueball. The software, text, images, graphics, video and audio used on the Site belong to Cueball. No material from this site shall be copied, modified, reproduced, republished, uploaded, transmitted, adopted, posted or distributed in any form whatsoever.
- All rights herein are reserved. Unauthorized use of the materials appearing on this site may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws, and could result in criminal and/or civil actions. Cueball is a registered trademark of Cueball Limited. This trademark shall not be used in any manner whatsoever.
- Cueball does not make any warranties, express or implied, including without limitation, those of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, with respect to any information, data, statements, services or products made available on the Site.
- Cueball does not accept any responsibility towards the contents and/or information practices of third party Sites which may have links through Cueball’s Site.
- The Site, and all content, materials, information, software, products and services provided on the Site, are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Cueball disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
- Cueball has no responsibility for any damage to a User’s computer system or loss of data that result from the download of any content, materials, information from the Site.
- Cueball may change or discontinue any aspect, portion of the Site at any time without notice, including its content or features. Cueball reserves the right to change the terms and conditions applicable to the use of the Site. Such changes shall be effective immediately without notice, which shall be placed on the Site.
- In any event Cueball will not be liable for damages of any kind, including without limitation, direct, incidental or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, business interruption and loss of programs or information) arising out of the use of Cueball’s Site, or any information provided on the Site, or in the Products or Services, any claim attributable to errors, omissions or other inaccuracies in the Product or interpretations thereof
- The User agrees to indemnify, defend and hold Cueball harmless from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising out of or relating to any misuse by the User of the content and services provided on the Site. Cueball disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of information contained in the Site. Cueball makes no warranty (a) that the Site will meet your requirements; (b) that the Site will be available on an uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free basis; (c) that the results that may be obtained from the use of the Site or any services offered through the Site will be accurate or reliable.
- Any information provided by the User will not be shared with any third party without your consent. Cueball reserves the right to use the said information.
- The Site may provide links to Web sites and access to content, products and services from third parties, including users, advertisers, affiliates and sponsors of the Site. You agree that Cueball is not responsible for the availability of, and content provided on, third party Web sites. Cueball is not responsible for third party content accessible through the Site, including opinions, advice, statements and advertisements and User shall bear all risks associated with the use of such content. Cueball is not responsible for any loss or damage of any sort that a User may incur from dealing with any third party
- In order to use our services, you must visit on our website. This agreement is an electronic contract that establishes the legally binding terms you must accept to use the Website.
- Except as mentioned below, all information, content, material, trademarks, services marks, trade names, and trade secrets including but not limited to the software, text, images, graphics, video, script and audio, contained in the Website, Services and products are proprietary property of the CUEBALL. No Proprietary Information may be copied, downloaded, reproduced, modified, republished, uploaded, posted, reposted, transmitted or distributed in any way without obtaining prior written permission from the CUEBALL and nothing on this Website or Services or products shall be deemed to confer a license of or any other right, interest or title to or in any of the intellectual property rights belonging to the CUEBALL, to the User. You may own the medium on which the information, content or materials resides, but the CUEBALL shall at all times retain full and complete title to the information, content or materials, ownership rights and all intellectual property rights inserted by the CUEBALL on such medium.
- Your use of our Website and Services is solely for Your personal and commercial use. Any use of the Website, Services or products or their contents other than for personal and commercial purposes is prohibited. You will not Alter or modify any part of the Services nor violate any of the terms specified under the Terms for the use of the Website/Services. Any alteration, modification or any changes whatsoever to any part of the terms specified under the Terms for the use of the Website/Services/products shall lead to termination of Your Account and forfeiture of the payment made by you, but not limiting to the CUEBALLs right take appropriate legal actions.
- By submitting content on or through the Services, you grant us a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, copy, reproduce, process, adapt, modify, publish, transmit, display and distribute such Material in any and all media or distribution methods and to associate your Material with you, except as described below. You agree that others may use Your Material in the same way as any other content available through the Services. Other users of the Services may fork, tweak and repurpose your Material in accordance with these Terms. If you delete your user account, your Material and name may remain available through the Services.
- In the preparation of the Website/Services and contents therein, every effort has been made to offer the most current, correct, and clearly expressed information possible. Nevertheless, inadvertent errors may occur. In particular, but without limiting anything here, the CUEBALL disclaims any responsibility for any errors and accuracy of the information that may be contained in the Website. The user is welcome to give any feedback to the CUEBALL on its usage of services and products and importantly the CUEBALL also reserves the right and discretion to make any changes/corrections or withdraw/add contents at any time without notice. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- The CUEBALL shall have no responsibility for any loss or damage caused to tablet or any other hardware and / or software and/or instrument, including loss of data or effect on the processing speed, resulting from Your use of our products and Services.
- It is Your sole responsibility to ensure that the account information provided by You is accurate, complete and latest.
- Persons who are “competent/capable” of contracting within the meaning of the Contract Act shall be eligible to visit for the Website and all Our Services. Persons who are minors, un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to register for Our products or Services. As a minor if You wish to use Our Services, such use shall be made available to You by Your legal guardian or parents, who has agreed to these Terms. As our product is provided at a discounted rate to school students, it is must for such users to upload the current ID card of the student and if the CUEBALL finds that the I.D is fake or any fraud is committed, then the CUEBALL has the right to terminate the membership and forfeit the payment.
- You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the CUEBALL, its officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses arising from: (i) Your use of and access of the Website/Services; (ii) Your violation of any term of these Terms or any other policy of the CUEBALL; (iii) Your violation of any third party right, including without limitation, any copyright, property, or privacy right; or (iv) any claim that Your use of the Website/Services has caused damage to a third party. This defense and indemnification obligation will survive these Terms.
- In no event shall the CUEBALL, its officers, directors, employees, partners or agents be liable to You or any third party for any special, incidental, indirect, consequential or punitive damages whatsoever, including those resulting from loss of use, data or profits or any other claim arising out, of or in connection with, Your use of, or access to, the Website/product/service.
- In the event of Your breach of these Terms, You agree that the CUEBALL will be irreparably harmed and may not have an adequate remedy in money or damages. The CUEBALL therefore, shall be entitled in such event to obtain an injunction against such a breach from any court of competent jurisdiction. The CUEBALL’s right to obtain such relief shall not limit its right to obtain other remedies.
- Any violation by You of the terms of this Clause may result in immediate suspension or termination of Your Accounts apart from any legal remedy that the CUEBALL can avail. In such instances, the CUEBALL may also disclose Your Account Information if required before any Governmental or legal authority. You understand that the violation of these Terms could also result in civil or criminal liability under applicable laws.
- The Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of USA, without regard to conflict of law principles. Further, the Terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts located in United States only and You hereby accede to and accept the jurisdiction of such courts.
- CUEBALL reserves the right to change the terms, conditions, and notices under which the website is offered and also without prior notice, CUEBALL can change any term and condition. This is applicable to all the users whether they are member or not.
- Distribution and exchange of information provided on this website or products is not allowed as CUEBALL owns the copyright to all materials. The user is encouraged to promote our website and products and in return the users or our members will be benefitted in a number of ways that will be discussed by our marketing team.The promotional benefit shall be directly credited into the user account and governed by a separate terms and conditions. The user/member will also act as a promotional agent of the CUEBALL and agrees to abide by the terms and conditions set therein.
- You are exclusively answerable for keeping up the confidentiality of your login credentials you assign during the registration process and furthermore the exercises that happen under your account. You consent to promptly inform us of any unapproved use of your account or other break of security.
- Any feedback You provide with respect to the Website shall be deemed to be non-confidential. The Website shall be free to use such information on an unrestricted basis. You are not entitled to any compensation or reimbursement of any kind from the CUEBALL for the feedback under any circumstances, unless specified.Under no circumstances shall the CUEBALL be held responsible in any manner for any content provided by other users even such content is offensive, hurtful or offensive. Please exercise caution while accessing the WEBSITE/PRODUCTS/SERVICES.
- The package or subscription of our products/services will be valid for Eleven months only.
We try our best endeavors to provide You with the best experience and if in the unlikely event that You face any issues, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org